Welcome to 2018! What a year we have ahead of us... I wanted to jump-start it by thanking everyone who is part of our MCA family; employees, clients, partners, friends and family. I took the last 2 weeks off from blogging and filming my Monday Mentor Moments to give us all a break, but it is time to kick it into gear.
Everyone is looking for inspiration in their lives and my goal is to try and contribute some positive thoughts and encouragement. Holidays can be as stressful as they are joyful and the "post-holiday blues" affect more people than you know.
So here I go with ten thoughts to get you back on track after the holidays.
- Slow down for the first few days after the holidays to get things organized for a hassle free year
- Take a few minutes every morning to be thankful for what you have
- Open your eyes to what is around you, pay attention to those who get ignored
- Don’t take this life so seriously – even those of us who are dealing with trouble in our lives need to remember the joy
- Be mindful – let your heart talk to you
- Have some faith – regardless of what your beliefs are, you should put faith in others
- Stand strong and have perseverance. Continue to go forward even on the toughest days
- Silent nights are not just for the holidays – try it every night
- Be an optimist – yes, my glass is not just half full IT IS FULL!
- Give me warmth – I will leave you with this winter thought... For all the warm things of the season, I thank you. For the warmth in my house, I thank you. For the glow of the sun, I thank you. Let it draw all of us together against the cold stormy winter!