I will continue with my goal setting mantra in this week’s blog. I have a great feeling about 2018 and I hope you do as well. But without a good plan, your year may be just like last year with no real improvement. Simple but not easy.
So let’s review one more time.
- You are the only person who can limit your success – make something happen
- Remember you have a full life – it is not just work, so plan goals for each part of your life
- Write down these goals and share them with an accountability buddy
- Make the goals SMART – Specific, Measurable, Aggressive, Realistic and Timely
- Break bad habits by being honest with yourself
- Know what motivates you and spend more time on that
- You can achieve more together – so get your team to support the goals
- Stop living a life you do not enjoy and start living YOUR LIFE