Recently I took a survey that said I was excellent at prioritizing. It made total sense to me because I am able to successfully travel every week, manage many projects and lead an impressive team while still having time for family. This illustrates my ability to prioritize. Although I am not what most would call a logical and analytical thinker, I am realistic and get things done. I use my time effectively and focus on the highest-value tasks, accurately completing significant amounts of work.
Here are some productivity tips to help you get better at prioritizing:
- Put all to-do’s on your calendar on the date you will do them
- Streamline your work flow weekly and prioritize daily
- Use your tasks and to-do stamps on your iPad or computer
- Invest in apps like Evernote
- Use “ScanBizCards”, which lets you scan business cards on the run
- Send yourself voice notes
- Take pictures of receipts for expenses
- Plan your day the night before
- Do revenue producing activities first
Do not become overwhelmed with life. Grab the reins and live your best life!